Instead of listing out all of the new features of Revit 2015, I’ll point you over to Steve Stafford’s Revit OpEd blog where he’s got the entire list of updates. Thanks Steve for pulling this together!
Highlights for Revit Architecture are the following for me (in no particular order)…
- Sketchy Lines (Visual Style)
- Family Parameter Order
- You can now adjust the order of your Family Parameters (about time!!)
- View References
- You can now adjust the Referenced View to be something other than the original instead of redoing the Reference (about time!)
- Add Images to Schedules
- Revision Cloud drawing tools
- No more multiple picking of points, can use Rectangle and Polygon tools
- Shared Parameters in View Titles
- Allowing more customization to View Titles
Like I said, these are just some of the “high” points from what I’ve seen. Nothing earth-shattering, but some decent enhancements mainly from a documentation standpoint.