Saturday, March 14, 2009

Off Topic – March Madness Bracket Group

I thought I would have a little fun and created an ESPN Tournament Challenge group for the upcoming NCAA Men’s B-Ball tourney for the “Reviteers” out there.  If you would like to join in the fun (and I guess a little friendly competition…not that I’m challenging anyone ;-)!) here are the details if you would like to join the group and create a bracket entry on espn.com…

  • Go to http://games.espn.go.com/tcmen/frontpage
  • If you are not an ESPN member, you’ll have to create a free log-in to create a bracket entry
  • Create a bracket entry
  • Once you have a bracket entry, you can add it to a group
  • When getting the group list, search for Revit and select the Revit group to add your bracket to the group
  • I’ve made it Private, so the password is RAC2010

And that’s it!  Make your picks once the brackets are set on Sunday, March 15.

Have fun and good luck!!

No comments: