Instead of just replicating the new features here, I’ll post a link to a great post by David Light over at his Revit Blog. David did a GREAT job at covering the new features with some commentary….well done David!!
If you just want a quick list of the new features, here you go…
- Revit Server (Now Native inside Revit)
- Citrix Ready Release (Cloud based Revit??)
- Autodesk Vault Collaboration AEC
- Linking Improvements (Tag Rooms, Keynote, etc.)
- Worksharing Enhancements
- Improved DWG export fidelity
- Visualisation Enhancements
- 3d Tagging (Annotate a 3D View)
- Modelling Enhancements
- Construction Modelling
- Massing enhancements
- Point Cloud Support
As time goes on, I’ll be posting more about the new features as well.