While I was on vacation, Revit Arch got a new service pack released. Here are the improvements that were provided.
Improvements made in the current Web Update SP3 build (20071109_2345):
• Allows the ability to array face-based families placed on a vertical face.
• Allows the ability to maintain face-based instances on curved surfaces of a Revit file linked into Revit Architecture software when the link is unloaded.
• Improves stability when selecting sections.
• Allows the ability to insert an electrical receptacle into a legend view.
• Improves stability when accessing the Help menu in Revit Architecture on a computer with the Microsoft Windows Vista™ operating system.
• Improves stability when applying a view template to a sheet.
• Improves performance when views contain many objects with overridden graphics by element.
The link to download the latest SP is - http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?siteID=123112&id=9408083