Tuesday, October 14, 2008

AUGI CAD Camp Recap

Just a real quick post to thank all of the people that attended the Chicago AUGI CAD Camp today (Oct. 14)!  I believe there were over a hundred attendees from all lines of work (including Manufacturing people).  I got to meet quite a few new people, see some that I haven't seen in a while and best of all, give a presentation to about 30 users!  I want to personally thank all of you for choosing (at least I hope you wanted to be there :-), just kidding) my session out of the other 5 sessions that were available.  I know we as presenters aren't competing against each other, but it was great to see all but 5 or 6 chairs full! 

Hopefully you learned something in the session and like I said at the end, please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks Again!!

No comments: