I just received an email today I thought I would share for those of you how may want to submit some of your projects for a potential AIA BIM award!
AIA Technology in Architectural Practice
Building Information Modeling Awards
Presented by the AIA Technology in Architectural Practice (TAP) Knowledge Community
For the 2009 Building Information Modeling (BIM) Awards competition, the AIA TAP Knowledge Community seeks projects that have used integrated and interoperable BIM in the following areas:
- Category A: Creating Stellar Architecture Using BIM
- Category B: Design/Delivery Process Innovation Using BIM
- Category C: Outstanding Sustainable Design Using BIM
- Category D: Outstanding Design for Fabrication Using BIM
- Category E: Support for Human Use and Innovative Program Requirements Using BIM
- Category F: Academic Program or Curriculum Development
For More Information
Specific criteria for each award category as well as the necessary forms and submission details are available on the BIM Awards Web site.
SCHEDULE AND DEADLINES
January 15, 2009 - Submissions due to the AIA
March 2009 - Winners notified
April 29, 2009 - BIM Awards presentation prior to AIA 2009 National Convention in San Francisco
If you have questions concerning this awards program, please contact Shaw Hubbard.