It figures that while I was on vacation (so I apologize for being a little tardy on posting this), Autodesk released web update/service pack #3!
Web Update #3 Service Pack – November 2008
Web Update #3 is not a full install; rather it is using Service Pack technology similar to AutoCAD® based products. Prior to installing the Web Update #3 Service pack, please verify that you have already installed a previous build of Revit Architecture 2009.
Before You Download
Please read before downloading and installing:
Service Pack Readme (pdf).
Read all instructions above then click the appropriate link to download.
Revit Architecture 2009 Web Update #3 Service Pack (32-bit) (exe - 128 MB)
Here's a quick glance at the updates for this service pack...
Improvements made in Web Update 3 build (20081118_1045):
Revit Architecture 2009/ Revit® Platform Enhancements
- Slab Edges when joined to their hosting Floor will now be able to cut the floor when the user manually remakes the join.
- Improves visibility of Color Fills for certain interior wall conditions.
- Improves IFC Export for Walls and MEP elements.
- Improves stability when using the Split tool.
- Improves stability when using Temporary Hide/Isolate functionality in 3D view.
- Improves stability when binding a linked Revit file into a project.
- Improves stability when switching between views.
- Improves stability when selecting any of the column headers on the CAD Formats tab of the Manage Links dialog.